Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Fergy, no guilty

On Thursday, November 27, 2014 9:21:17 AM UTC-5, SMS wrote:
On 11/27/2014 5:12 AM, gonjah wrote:

snip

It appears to me; the prosecutor was bowing to public pressure to do
something, so he brought it before the grand jury, and then acted like
the defense attorney. Was it all for show?

It was a very strange grand jury proceeding with the prosecutor
essentially acting as a defense attorney. It's very unlikely that this
is over. I don't know who started this thread, but there was no "no
sic guilty" result, that's not what a grand jury does.

http://www.cleveland.com/darcy/index.ssf/2014/11/fergusons_prosecutorial_farce.html

There will almost certainly be a civil case, just like when Ron
Goldman's family brought a successful civil case against OJ, after OJ
was found not guilty in criminal court in a botched criminal trial.
Since the officer in this case was not found not guilty the civil case
has even a better chance, especially since so much evidence was not
presented to the grand jury.

What was the evidence that wasn't presented to the grand jury
that is going to help the Brown family in a civil suit?