Posted to uk.d-i-y
sm_jamieson sm_jamieson is offline

Default car auxhilliary heater

On Wednesday, November 26, 2014 11:30:19 PM UTC, JimK wrote:
/sm_jamieson
This year we have a little one to take to the child minders so hectic mornings, and I have a diesel car which is slower to heat up than a petrol car.. So I was thinking of some type of auxhilliary heater that can get things going. Any recommendations? - most of the 12V lighter socket ones seem to have poor reviews. /q

??? Seriously :-) :-)

How far away is the child catchers?!

Are you transporting it nude?!

Let it live man, fuxk the heater! windows down, plenty swearing at cyclists, fag on, park on yellow zig zags at school, ffs give it a chance to look forward to 'granddad's car trips'... Christ you'll be leaning on the gp to dish out antibiotics for a cold soon if you don't man up.....

Jim K

I was thinking about the hassle of scraping ice rather than the little one freezing, but I failed to state that !
But I like your rant.
Simon.