Posted to alt.home.repair
Pico Rico Pico Rico is offline

Default Fires in Ferguson, Missouri ...

"trader_4" wrote in message
On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 3:34:53 PM UTC-5, Robert Macy wrote:
On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 13:08:22 -0700, nestork
wrote:

..snip...
They're my remarks, they were well thought out, and I stand behind
them.
I'm Nestor Kelebay and I approved this message.

Picking up bits and pieces of watching what's going on:
police line was firing tear gas into crowds, ...outside the police
station
didn't see ANY police presence protecting all that private property
though
Bless these people...citizens stood around the front of one store with
their arms locked to prevent looting.
Sadly, as one citizen said, "where am I going to buy my groceries now?"

Facts still remain; deadly force was used.

Which of course has nothing to do with anything. Fact remains, the
"unarmed teenager" the media keeps referring to, had just committed a
felony, the robbery of the store. And a second felony, aggravated assault
on a police officer.

As I've said before, there is something very wrong with the notion that
a perp can commit two felonies, flip off a cop, refuse to surrender, fight
with the cop, fight for the cop's gun, start the whole violent process,
and God knows what else. And then,
if the cop doesn't do everything 100% perfect and it ends with the skunk
dead, well it's all the cops fault and he should be charged.

or even if the cop DOES do everything 100% perfect.