Posted to alt.home.repair
philo [_2_] philo [_2_] is offline

Default Fires in Ferguson, Missouri ...

On 11/26/2014 02:35 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 19:54:15 -0600, philo wrote:

died falling off a step ladder and I've heard of
people getting shot 20 times and keep on going and survive.

A former, retired Governor here, fell off his roof - dead shortly
after.

I've seen ~ 6 bullet chest wounds on a guy - medium sized body frame.
He lived and got ~85 years in the pokey, behind the down yonder...

Once had a guy coming my way, six stabs in front chest, blood foam
(gurgling) coming out of one lung.

Short story, the guy lived - he was a big man, muscular with the thick
upper body.

They guy that stabbed him was not chained to the wall

I recently read that a cop was strangled by a guy that he emptied his
magazine into...though they both died one can sometimes keep going for a
bit with a lot of holes in them.

cut and pasted to save two replies:

I'm shocked. Roy Rogers wasn't "King of the Cowboys"?

He was a real singer - plan B

______

Well, /some/ things on TV are true!!!