Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Fires in Ferguson, Missouri ...

nestork posted for all of us...

Am I the only one that figures Wilson pumping 6 rounds into Brown wasn't
called for. The only way I could see that is if Wilson pumped more
bullets into Brown AFTER HE WAS ALREDY DOWN, and I don't like the sound
of that.

I heard that this morning on TV. Were they mistaken?

Wasn't there don't know. Don't depend on TV to give the correct information.

Nesty, you were in the military, IIRC. They trained you. They trained you to
make automatic responses to situations. This is what PO Wilson did.
Otherwise he would probably be dead.

A question I have is where the "secret" grand jury testimony and
deliberations are coming from? The Feds perhaps?

--
Tekkie