Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Fergy, no guilty

On Wed, 26 Nov 2014 11:34:08 -0800, Todd wrote:

On 11/25/2014 01:05 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 14:08:41 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Oren wrote:

On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 21:08:13 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

No indictment in Fergy, it's all over.

No yet. The feds have nothing for civil rights violation, BUT the
Brown family will sue Wilson in civil court for wrongful death. Make
him a financially broke man.

Last I knew cops had civil immunity for their lawful actions on duty.
The family is sure to try to sure someone - the city, the state, the
store their thug robbed, etc. but I think they are SOL on the cop.

The cop is liable for denial of medical attention for a prisoner
(SCOTUS); he does have immunity for his lawful actions ... The Brown
family will still sue Officer Wilson.

Maybe the family of the shop keeper could sue the Brown
family for the robbery and getting roughed up? Maybe
even sue them for being such crappy parents that they
would raised such a thug?

....or the Brown family sue the shop owner for having a video security
system that showed their poor innocent angelic child committing a
felony strong arm robbery.

They can sue, but _I_ think it is a long stretch because Officer
Wilson, under Color of Law, did nothing wrong. Except go to work that
day.

I've had inventive excusive ways to call in sick for the day or three.

© Oren

- 'sick of working'

- 'going fishin''

Replying to: "What is wrong with you?"

Me: "I don't know, I'm not a doctor. You better find my replacement."

Those were my most used favorites. I could take three days before
needing a doctor slip