Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Fergy, no guilty

On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 20:15:25 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Couldn't Wilson have shot Brown in the leg once to stop him?

Marshall Dillon, Bat Masterson and Maverick could have. Real people,
not so much. Shooting a pistol under the circumstances that existed it
is not so easy to have the control that is needed to take out a leg.

Elmer Fudd or Yosemite Sam ?

Back years ago, or escape contingency plan required a warning shot
before shooting a fleeing felon.

I had two escapees on the roof of the jail one night, I directed the
perimeter officer that if they jumped off the roof over the fence
"shoot them both'. I meant right then, not fifty yards away...

Miami FBI, DEA, DUSM, local Metro once served a warrant on a house for
drug storage. One agent was killed in the gun fight. One of the
traffickers was shot 6 times in the chest (.357?) AND lived. I
couldn't believe it until I saw the guy and welcomed him into the jail
from the hospital. He looked like the walking dead, but had a pulse.