G. McCoy

Default What should I do w/cracked bowls

My wife likes to take the cracked or rejects and fill them with potting soil
and plants and then places around the flower garden, they work great

"Denis Marier" wrote in message
I have accumulated anchor sealed blanks that have cracked during drying.
Also after finishing dried (6-12 months) blanks cracks started to

developed.
I still have a several cracked blanks. I did not discard any of these

yet.
I came to the conclusion that the only thing to do with these is to burn
them. Before throwing them in the wood stove I tough I ask for comments.
What I have learned from this is either its the nature of the beast or I
need a controlled environment for drying the blanks properly.

--
Denis
Sprucewood, Rothesay, N.B