nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trader_4 View Post
According to Wilson's testimony, he ordered Brown to stop, lay down,
repeatedly.
Yes, I watched that interview where Stefanopolous interviewed Wilson last night on TV. Wilson said that he fired at least one bullet at Brown several different times telling him to get down on the ground (or something to that effect) each time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trader_4 View Post
There are many police incidents where suspects are hit multiple times, in non-strategic areas, and they don't stop.
I do recall hearing some people talking that were involved in gun violence in some way, and occasionally you will hear someone say that they were shot and didn't even know it at the time. I guess if it's a small bullet and doesn't hit any vital organs, that can happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trader_4 View Post
We know 100% from forensic evidence that Brown was already shot
once in the initial engagment many seconds ago, while the officer was still in the car.
According to the prosecutor in the Grand Jury trial, that first bullet only grazed Brown's finger before getting lodged inside the car door. There was soot from the gunpowder found on Brown's hand in the autopsies. Brown probably felt it, but realized that it was nothing more than a scratch.