Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fergy, no guilty

On 11/26/2014 9:59 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
Unless the brain, spine or major bone is hit people just don't fall over in
their tracks. A man I know was in the Korean war and told how he shot
someone several times with the 30 cal carbine and the man kept on coming
and was finally stopped when someone hit him with the 30/06 rifle. He was
probably dead,but just did not know it from being hit 5 or 6 times before.

I read year ago, the carbine was about the same
power as a .38 special. The ought six was a lot
more power.

-
..
Christopher A. Young