Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike Mike is offline

Default Fergy, no guilty

On 11/26/2014 7:24 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 8:12:24 AM UTC-5, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
Stormin Mormon wrote:

No indictment in Fergy, it's all over.

Move along to the next story.

Holder and the AG's office hasn't weighed in yet. I would like someone
to ask how civil rights can be impacted if the cop wasn't doing anything
wrong.
--
Å‚Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.Ë›

Still waiting for Holder on Brown? Did Holder ever weigh in on
Zimmerman/Martin? AFAIK, after he started the similar big investigation,
I never heard him give a result. AFAIK, that one is still going on. How
do they get anything done around ther? Good grief.

They don't.