Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike Mike is offline

Default Fires in Ferguson, Missouri ...

On 11/25/2014 7:18 PM, nestork wrote:
I heard this morning on TV that Officer Darren Wilson shot Michael Brown
SIX TIME in the stomach and chest.

I'm having trouble with that.

On TV, you seldom see an actor be able to take even two bullets; three
max. before going down.

The only time you see an actor take anything over three bullets without
going down is if they're playing a zombie. (You can't kill a zombie
becaue they're already dead.)

Am I the only one that figures Wilson pumping 6 rounds into Brown wasn't
called for. The only way I could see that is if Wilson pumped more
bullets into Brown AFTER HE WAS ALREDY DOWN, and I don't like the sound
of that.

I heard that this morning on TV. Were they mistaken?

So, your willing to believe some BS you heard on TV as opposed to the
Grand Jury transcript.