Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Woodcraft

On 11/26/2014 6:07 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 11/26/2014 1:57 AM, wrote:

As noted, I think a lot has to do with the actual franchise owner and
how he wants to run his/her store.

Not to hijack the thread, but I plumb wore out (measure once, cut once,
pound to fit) my old deadblow hammer, been taping it up for the last
couple of years and finally remembered to look for a new one while at
Rockler picking up some hinges this week .

Upon checking out, the clerk, who has been around for a few years and
routinely advises customers on matters woodworking/tools as resident
expert, mentioned to me that he just used one "for the first time last
week" and was "totally surprised there was no bounce back."

The blind lead the blind at many of these places...

Jeeeez I found a dead blow hammer that a mechanic left under my hood in
1978... I had been aware of them prior.

Now I am wondering what the heck he need with a dead blow hammer under
my hood.......... He did replace a heater core however...