Posted to alt.home.repair
Pico Rico Pico Rico is offline

Default Fergy, no guilty

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
On 11/26/2014 8:04 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 8:44:02 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
CY: US cops now days typically carry 9 MM semi
automatic pistols. That round has been known to
fail to stop, at least a lot of times. IIRC part
of the reason the US Military went from .38
revolvers to .45 pistols, the smaller round
didn't stop enemy soldiers.

IDK what US military used before the .45, but a few decades ago,
they went from the .45 to 9mm. Last I heard maybe a year ago, they
were opening the whole thing up again, looking for something with
more stopping power, among other criteria.

CY: I remember from some where, they used to
carry .38 special, which didn't work on some
of the pacific island folks we were trying to
kill.

Philippine Muslims.