Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anybody have a Digital SLR they have outgrown?

On 26 Nov 2014 02:24:17 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"

On 2014-11-25, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 19:16:45 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 12:13:19 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

[ ... ]

Need an Omega Model D enlarger? (4x5 head)..Ive got 2 of them. Out in
storage and Im not sure they are even any good anymore. Havent used em
in 20 yrs. Good heads..bellows might be bad..good Wollensak lenses and
all the negative carriers. Ill dig em out and check to see if they are
still ok.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SIMMON-OMEGA...-/181591329229

O.K. -- I had to check the auction to see whether it had the two
notches for aligning the negative holders or the riveted on ring which
allowed any angle in the later ones. (I wound up with a Chromega D
series with three autofocus tracks - in addition to a B series with two
autofocus tracks which took the smaller holders in the series.)

Oooh! Nice enlargers!!!

No -- I don't need them now -- but with this broken arm, no way
to even look them over. They're on the rafters of a shed right now. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

What..no grand kids?

(Grin)