Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Comparing Parametric Sketching Performance of Popular CAD Applications

On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 6:04:50 PM UTC-8, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
"Terry Coombs" fired this volley in
:

Actually I was responding to spaco's post ... or were you also
responding to him ?

Nope, just to you. I missed the attribution; should have jumped on Spaco
instead.

This sig is a much more pleasant place, not having to see his inane and
insane posts.

Lloyd

What Loud means is it's much more pleasant that he doesn't have to deal with me handing him his ass over and over with facts, right Loud? :)