Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Fergy, no guilty

"nestork" wrote in message

One thing I heard today that I have trouble with...

Wilson then fired a total of SIX SHOTS into Brown.

I'm having a problem with that.
Couldn't Wilson have shot Brown in the leg once to stop him?

After the first shot, I have trouble believing that Brown would still be
approaching Wilson aggressively. Why would it have been necessary to
fire FIVE MORE shots into Brown.

Also, don't police service revolvers typically only have 6 bullets?
Where did the extra bullet come from?

The bullets came out of his ass, just as your information must be comming
out of yours.

He did not have a revolver.

Just try hitting a moving target in the leg that is on his way to kill you.
Not only in the leg, but in the right place to break a bone. Just a hit to
the leg will not usually do much to stop anyone that had the adriline
flowing. It will surprise you how quickly someone can cover a short
distance. Get one of the paint ball type guns and and see if you can hit
him in the leg when he is charging you from 20 feet. By the way make sure it
is understood that if he gets to you he can beat you all he wants. Also let
him hit you in the face atleast once before it all starts so you willknow
how it feels. He shot Brown atleast once in the chest and that did not seem
to even slow him down the first time.

If the people would just do like the officers ask, there would not be any
shootings.

---