Posted to alt.home.repair
IGot2P[_3_] IGot2P[_3_] is offline

Default Fergy, no guilty

On 11/25/2014 6:01 PM, nestork wrote:
One thing I heard today that I have trouble with...

Officer Darren Wilson approached Brown and his friend on the street and
called for back-up.
Wilson drove his police car so as to stop traffic and called Brown
over.
Brown and Wilson then struggled for Wilson's service revolver, and at
least one shot went off with the bullet grazing Michael Brown's finger
and lodging in the car door.
Brown then ran away down the same street he was walking down with his
friend.
Wilson than got out of his police car and chased after Brown on foot.
Brown then stopped and turned around to face Wilson.
Wilson also then stopped.
(what words, if any, were exchange between Wilson and Brown I don't know
and I didn't hear if there was any sort of verbal exchange. Wilson
might have said "Stop, or I'll shoot" or something to that effect, but
it's not part of what I heard this morning on TV)
Wilson then fired a total of SIX SHOTS into Brown.

I'm having a problem with that.
Couldn't Wilson have shot Brown in the leg once to stop him?

After the first shot, I have trouble believing that Brown would still be
approaching Wilson aggressively. Why would it have been necessary to
fire FIVE MORE shots into Brown.

Also, don't police service revolvers typically only have 6 bullets?
Where did the extra bullet come from?

The grassy knoll.