nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

I heard this morning on TV that Officer Darren Wilson shot Michael Brown SIX TIME in the stomach and chest.

I'm having trouble with that.

On TV, you seldom see an actor be able to take even two bullets; three max. before going down.

The only time you see an actor take anything over three bullets without going down is if they're playing a zombie. (You can't kill a zombie becaue they're already dead.)

Am I the only one that figures Wilson pumping 6 rounds into Brown wasn't called for. The only way I could see that is if Wilson pumped more bullets into Brown AFTER HE WAS ALREDY DOWN, and I don't like the sound of that.

I heard that this morning on TV. Were they mistaken?