Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Comparing Parametric Sketching Performance of Popular CAD Applications

"Terry Coombs" fired this volley in
:

wrote:
On Monday, November 24, 2014 5:17:57 PM UTC-6, jon_banquer wrote:
You won't find this kind of discussion in slow eddy pay for play
advertising based publications.

You will find it on my LinkedIn group.

Not sure what you meant by the above comment, but-----

He's still trying to prove to himself that he's more than a
worthless
piece of dog scat that needs to be kicked into the gutter .

Why do you even respond to that POS's posts? The only time I ever see
the name now is when someone replies to him. Since yours is the first
I've seen in most of a month, I assume almost everyone else has plonked
him, also.

Lloyd