Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Harbor Fright VS Woodcraft

"Meanie" wrote in message
On 11/24/2014 10:06 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:
In a recent conversation where I asked about Woodcraft as a vendor
mention was made of HF having some of the exact same products with
different labeling.

I would note that I have observed over the last few years that the
quality of HF products is dropping off. Also the selection. So, do not
assume an HF product that was adequate before still will be today.

IMO, in years past, HF products were mostly all crap. In recent years
(about 10) and now, HF products are mostly good quality. Yes, there are a
few products which are still crap, but overall, their products have held
up to the test of time.

Also, years ago, they had more woodworking products but as you stated,
that selection has died for whatever reason. I have purchased a few
woodworking products which I still use today.

We must be looking at different tools then.