Posted to alt.home.repair
philo [_2_] philo [_2_] is offline

Default Fires in Ferguson, Missouri ...

On 11/25/2014 11:54 AM, Oren wrote:

snip

Brown was a felony suspect in a robbery. The only way to ensure the
suspect is unarmed is to restrain him and SEARCH him. A strip search
when he enters the dungeon ...

Officer Wilson is the victim in this incident, the only thing he did
wrong that day "was go to work."

Yes, and I have no problem with people who take Wilson's side. Like I
said I was not there so I cannot know with certainty what happened...but
he very well may have been in the right...so I am not bringing into
question the Grand Jury's decision.

I have no problem with people taking sides one way or the other.
What I do have a problem with is some of the people here resorting to
racist remarks.

This country was built on freedom and equal rights and to utter mindless
racist marks is just plain anti-American, anti-God anti-common sense.

Such remarks hit me especially hard because I am a veteran and served to
ensure freedom for all. ****es me off because I was told the "Ruskies"
are our enemy when the enemy is here right at home.

Ignorance.