Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

Default Global warming -- America's greatest threat!

On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 05:07:13 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Monday, November 24, 2014 7:56:34 PM UTC-5, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Stormin Mormon:
And, yes, I completely deny man-
made global warming.

Are you saying that you do not believe that the earth is getting warmer?
--
Pete Cresswell

It hasn't gotten warmer for the last 17 years. The global average
temperature has been going sideways. Look at a graph and you'll see
that's the conclusions a reasonable person would come to.
Haven't you seen the global warming proponents all scrambling with
various explanations of why that might be? And note that if they know
so much, have such accurate models, etc, why is it that they are now
scrambling to put together various explanations, instead of telling us
10 or 15 years ago that global temp would be about the same for the
next two decades?

Typical alarmist headline is like the recent "warmest Oct on record".
Yeah, by a whopping .02 degrees. I'd say that's likely within the
error range and even if it isn't, if you looked at the actual numbers,
they have likely added more observation points over the last 20 years,
then massaged the data
to "blend" it all in. Of course they claim they do that in an unbiased
fashion, but we all know how that works.

Such ****.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instrum...d_(NCADAC).png