Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

Default Global warming -- America's greatest threat!

On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 14:00:28 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 11/24/2014 9:23 AM, dgk wrote:
There are two kinds of deniers. One claims that it really isn't
getting hotter. That's kind of stupid because we can measure that.
Then they just say that we're measuring different places.

The other says that it's just a normal cycle, as if people who spend
their lives working on climate don't know about cycles.

I've been called a conspiracy nut because I think that JFK was killed
by elements of our government and that 9/11 was allowed to happen. But
folks who believe that huge numbers of scientists are lying and the
governments of the world are working with them are what?

10 people can't keep a secret.

All I can say is that I hope that the deniers are right because
otherwise we are in really deep ****.

I'm the third kind.

What kind of crap is that? Do you believe that the earth is getting
warmer or not? Do you believe that human activity is at least part of
the reason?

I don't believe that the vast majority of scientists lie. I have
respect for scientists.