Posted to uk.d-i-y
sm_jamieson sm_jamieson is offline

Default car auxhilliary heater

On Monday, November 24, 2014 6:10:00 PM UTC, GB wrote:
On 24/11/2014 17:27, sm_jamieson wrote:
This year we have a little one to take to the child minders so hectic mornings, and I have a diesel car which is slower to heat up than a petrol car. So I was thinking of some type of auxhilliary heater that can get things going. Any recommendations? - most of the 12V lighter socket ones seem to have poor reviews.
Simon.

*Most* of the 12v lighter ones have poor reviews? Why only most? A
lighter socket can provide say 60w. It's like ****ing in the ocean.

Space in the market for such a heater but wired in properly rather than using the lighter socket then - not as good as an integrated solution but a lot cheaper as a retrofit.

Simon.