Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Im utterly in shock... Russian legislators approved the carry of guns for self-defense.

On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 21:29:38 -0600, Ignoramus14511

On 2014-11-24, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 08:24:11 -0600, Ignoramus14511
wrote:

Various fine points aside, I do not believe that Russian legislators
approved the carry of guns for self-defense. It was kind of discussed
and never approved.

Google "russia allows ccw"

15 million hits.....

This means nothing, as you well know.

So Tovarich...is the propaganda working against the evil Westerners?
We made the right decision when we made it appear that the USSR was
finished, when in fact we simply went underground and stayed in
control using our vast group of puppets...soon..victory will be
ours!!!

ccw means counterclockwise, of course

Im sure it does. It also means "****s cant work" and many other
things.

In this context however..it means "Carry Concealed Weapon"...which I
grant is something improbable and fantastic..to residents of Illinois
at the moment, but then..it is a despotic nation state itself.

Gunner, CCW for 28 yrs so far

PJ O'Rourke