Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default Global warming -- America's greatest threat!

Per nestork:
From what I can see, the winters seem to be getting colder as of late,
rather than warmer, and that just doesn't fit well with conventional
theory that things should be getting warmer.

I think it's more a matter of average global temperature/heat than any
particular local experience.

Doesn't seem like that much of a stretch for warming-induced disruptions
to cause the jet stream (whatever *that* is.... but it seems to affect
our winters a lot) to sag south - and the jet stream sagging South
appears to correlate with much of our wintry weather here in
Southeastern Pennsylvania.
--
Pete Cresswell