Posted to alt.home.repair
Pico Rico Pico Rico is offline

Default Etiquett Question - was: Fires in Ferguson, Missouri ...

"Oren" wrote in message
Ferguson, Missouri, Jessie Jackson has arrived on site. One gun shop,
in recent weeks sold more guns to local residents. Fight fire with
fire. I thought people knew. Grand Jury decision in 20 minutes?

I think you forgot about the time zones. 1.5 hours to go.

Here is the etiquette question: When lawfully and responsibly protesting,
should you have a written shopping list thought out ahead of time, or just
grab whatever stuff you can lay your hands on?