Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Deadening stainless steel sink noise.

On Tuesday, January 2, 1540 3:01:14 PM UTC-5, Martin wrote:

Tonight, I'm going to nail my ninety five thesis to the door of
the church in town. I don't want the noise to give me away.

I considered auto undercoating, but think this stuff goes on just as
thick or thicker, and is made to be exposed so I think it would leave a
better finish, even though it is unseen.

Any thoughts? Anything better out there that I should consider?.

Dear Martin,
I think you should coat the door in auto body under
coating before nailing up your thesis.

-
..
Christopher A. Young