Denis Marier

Default What should I do w/cracked bowls

I have accumulated anchor sealed blanks that have cracked during drying.
Also after finishing dried (6-12 months) blanks cracks started to developed.
I still have a several cracked blanks. I did not discard any of these yet.
I came to the conclusion that the only thing to do with these is to burn
them. Before throwing them in the wood stove I tough I ask for comments.
What I have learned from this is either its the nature of the beast or I
need a controlled environment for drying the blanks properly.

--
Denis
Sprucewood, Rothesay, N.B