Richard Shelson

Default Rockwell Beaver 10" 46410 Lathe - Newbie

Hi Shawn:

I also have a Rockwell Beaver lathe and I am ALWAYS looking for things
for it. Mine requires a live centre with a # 1 Morse taper. I suspect
yours does as well but you may want to check. Mine is a 36" gap bed
Lather also but the model number is 3400. I called Delta Tools and they
sent me a photocopy of the Owner's manual. The # 1 Morse taper live
centre is available in many places. I got mine from Lee Valley but you
can probably get one from Busy Bee, KMS Tools, Harbor Freight or any of
many other places. If you run across a small face plate (4 inches
maximum) in your travels tell me, I am going to have one made if I don't
find one soon.

Richard Shelson

Shawn Wilson wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows if a live center exists for a Rockwell
Beaver 10" (36" bed) 46410? It was recently gifted to me by my father
in law.

If anyone has any information on this particular model, like how to
find parts for it, please let me know.

Pics/description he
http://www.glassgiant.com/misc_gallery-album/imgid/58/

Thanks,