Posted to alt.home.repair
harry k harry k is offline

Default Global warming -- America's greatest threat!

On Monday, November 24, 2014 6:24:31 AM UTC-8, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, November 24, 2014 9:17:20 AM UTC-5, dgk wrote:
On Sat, 22 Nov 2014 05:46:08 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

Me, I'm waiting to see which way the temp goes when it finally
breaks out of the 15 years sideways pattern.

Right, climate scientists don't know about cycles? Really? We're on
track for the hottest year in the last 100 or so.

Never said or implied that they don't know about cycles. If they do know
all about cycles and the climate, why didn't they tell us 17 years ago that there
would be a pause in global warming and that the global temp would be going
sideways for the next 17 years? Did they do that? No. But now the
global warming proponents are all running around with one excuse after
another as to why the temp has been going sideways, instead of up. Now,
if they understand cycles and global warming, why is it that it's only
AFTER the fact, when temps have gone sideways for 17 years, that they
are now coming up with one "possible" reason after another to try to
explain it away?

In the 70s, the scientists were all convinced that we were entering a
period of global warming. Time ran a cover story about the coming ice
age. How did that work out?

It didn't work out at all as no climatologist ever bought into it. It was only the popular press that manufactured it. That's been known for some 40 odd years now. Did you just hear about it?

Harry K

Harry K