Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anybody have a Digital SLR they have outgrown?

Got the bug for a digital SLR. Doesnt need to be a hip slick and cool
fancy one. Just cheap and functional. Need at least one lens for it,
No need for anything more than about 8 or so megapixels.

Im currently using a couple Olympus Camedia C4000 and C5000 and they
work fine..but was organizing my collectables film camera cabinet
tonight and got a wild hair for a Digital SLR.

Its getting harder and harder to get 35mm and 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 film
processed. Shrug And digital would be a hell of a lot better for the
kind of picture taking I do. I still have a couple 4x5s on the
shelf..but its been years..decades since I loaded a film holder and
itrs unlikely I ever will again.

Anyone need Minolta MC lenses..Im missing a Minolta body..found at
least 5 lens for Minolta (film type)...unless the Minoltas turns
up..but I think they grew legs sometime back, along with a couple
others. Sigh

Buy/swap/trade/free

Gunner, cheap ******* to the core.

PJ O'Rourke