nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

I haven't read this whole thread, but I would agree with the advice to check the local used appliance shops. If Sears is still selling those shelves, then it's likely to be a popular shelf used on quite a number of fridges, and there's a real good chance that the local used appliance stores will have them.

The other option would be to sell it as a Beer Fridge. You don't need shelves for a beer fridge because the stainless steel cylinder that contains your 5 gallons of beer is about 28 inches high (judging by my two), and so there's really no room for shelves in a beer fridge. Those cylinders also weigh about 60 pounds when full, and that's pushing the load carrying capacity of a fridge shelf.