Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Woodcraft

On 11/23/2014 1:08 PM, Keith Nuttle wrote:

Since I am not a big user and one day the screw may be to hang a small
picture and the next to put a table together, I go with the the more
expensive, so what ever I need it for it will be up to the job

Yeah, sure. OK. Price and quality do not always go together. I've spent
the last 50+ years in many manufacturing plants. I've seen the same
exact Widget go down the assembly line and end up going into 8 different
branded cartons and sold at 8 different prices.

If you said you went with the highest quality, you'd have a good point.
You said you went with the most expensive meaning you may be wasting a
lot of money.

I hope you meant to say the best quality.