Posted to uk.d-i-y
Alan Deane[_2_] Alan Deane[_2_] is offline

Default Scam or? OT

Tim Watts wrote:
On 22/11/14 22:33, lid wrote:
Tim Watts wrote:

Talking of which I need to give a certain large software company a
blasting. Got Enterprise Support (which costs a lot of dosh). So I am
less than happy about talking with people on the end of a poor quality
voip line with heavy accents to boot so I have to ask for everything to
be repeated 2-3 times. Especially when they cock up and tell me my
version of the software was end-of-lifed last spring! When in fact our
contract gets support until the end of the contract in 18 months (no it's not MS).

Which company?
(Interested as I work in software support - but no accent )

I shouldn't...

Oh, ok!

(Hopefully fixed the user settings from this news software, so I display
properly)