Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Aprilaire 600 humidity output

On 11/22/2014 6:33 PM, Hongyi Kang wrote:
My wife have had this coughing and sore throat
problem for about 3 years, and it's mainly during winter that it's the
worst. Before I moved into this house I used a portable humidifier to keep
the humidity in bedroom high so that she feels better during the winter.
That was a little problematic because I had to shut off the dry hot air register in that room and keep the door half shut to keep the humidity to be
around 50%. But the room got kinda cold which aggravated her throat as
well.

Sounds like more humidity does good. The portable
humidifier sounds like it worked for awhile.

But, it would be nice to get the real humidifier
working properly.

-
..
Christopher A. Young