Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Mouse, maybe mice

On Sat, 22 Nov 2014 17:43:29 -0500, "Mayayana"
wrote:

I think that if you'd really blocked all entrances
the mice would be coming out. They tend to go
outside during the day, so if they were trapped
inside they'd be panicking.

Those poor mice. Perhaps TFPM would help. (Tranquilizers For
Panicking Mice.)

But it's not easy
to block all of them, especially in an old house that
has a stone foundation. The only good solution I
know of is to borrow a cat. The sticky panels might
work, though personally I don't have the heart to
make them suffer such a cruel death.

Yeah, it was bad enough to see roaches stuck in them. Mice is worse.