Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default All you macho guys will like this:

On Sat, 22 Nov 2014 19:23:14 -0500, Frank
wrote:

On 11/22/2014 5:11 PM, micky wrote:
All you macho guys will like this:

http://www.weather.com/sports-recrea...hotos-20141008

I'm a bowhunter and most of these pictures are BS. You'd have to have a
camo pattern for all types of weather and vegetation situations. The

I wondered about that myself.

manufacturer picks the best situation for his particular pattern. Fact

That too.

is that deer have poor eyesight.

Poor things. Maybe the EFFD can help. (Eyeglasses For Forlorn Deer)

Break up your silhouette with any
pattern and don't move and they won't see you.

Good to know. When the snow was deep, a deer ate my new cherry tree
bark last year. Not quite enough to kill it, but I'm not going to take
that lying down this year.