Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_17_] Frank[_17_] is offline

Default OT/Immigration

On 11/22/2014 2:47 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 22 Nov 2014 13:24:27 -0600, "ChairMan"
wrote:

I keep hearing that our immigration laws are broken, but I can't find anyone
to tell me what exactly is broken.
Outside of our borders being porous, what exactly is broken? We have a set
amount of people that can immmigrate each year, besides speeding up the
process what is broken?
The only problem that I see is the anchor babies that create the broken
family and the failure to enforce our existing laws.
Am I missing something? My parents immigrated from Canada with the help of
my sister and took less than a year, where's the problem.
Other countries have much harsher immigration laws and I don't hear anyone
saying that theirs are broken. Mexico has much harsher laws than us, but no
one is saying its broken. Go to Mexico illegally and your ass willl be in
jail for a long time as it would be in many countries. What is BROKEN?

What is broken is the actual enforcement of the U.S. Immigration LAW.
President Obalah at the White Mosque is the reason. He refuses to
allow sworn ICE officers to enforce the law, which is a violation of
his Oath. Americans actually voted for him.

Spit.

Exactly. We've had good immigration laws for over 100 years. They just
need to be enforced. We should allow immigration, they should just come
in under the laws that applied to our grandparents.

Polls are wrong. They just say we need fixes but don't mention
enforcement of existing laws which is what most people want.