Posted to uk.d-i-y
Uncle Peter[_2_] Uncle Peter[_2_] is offline

Default Main eq bond

On Sat, 22 Nov 2014 16:12:17 -0000, Tim Watts wrote:

http://i61.tinypic.com/72stmr.jpg

Woopee it's a clamp. It's now in the right place.

But I am impressed I'm getting immeasurably small resistance readings
everywhere, including right back to the bathroom basin taps (0.04 Ohms)
from the main earth terminal.

This is measured with a Megger 1552 and a bloody long wander lead,
nulled. Trouble with such measurements though is as soon as you cough on
the banana plugs, you shift 30mOhms off calibration.

But anyway, pleased with that. Especially as the copper pipes are not
yet continuous through the house so there are bonding links bridging the
gaps for now.

What are you doing? Using an old valve radio that needs amazing earths?

--
What comes after 69?
Mouthwash.