Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default Woodcraft

On 11/21/2014 6:15 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 11/21/14, 4:17 PM, Doug Miller wrote:
dpb wrote in :

On 11/21/2014 11:44 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:

Woodcraft shows basic shipping as free saving substantially on the net
cost. Other than the 7-10 day lead time per Woodcraft are there any
issues with Woodcraft?

FYI: This is for a metalworking project, but since the basic frame work
pieces are associated with woodworking tools...

They're a reliable, trustworthy vendor if that's the question. I find
them generally expensive so rarely purchase anything from them but no
reason to avoid them as far as fraud, non-delivery or the like that I've
ever heard/experienced.

Second that: reliable and trustworthy, but often not a bargain.

True dat! Their black Friday event is a joke. :-)

I agree about their black friday event.

I purchased from them for years never had a problem. They were less on
many back then, then Rockler, but now I find them way higher.

I will be going there today to pick up the Rikon Slow speed grinder as I
need one for my lathes.

Years ago I got a great deal on Jorgensen Cabinet Master clamps from
them. I think they were $14 a piece practically. I bought the max
allowable. Wish I had ordered more and sent them to a friend.

--
Jeff