Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default 1979 Carrier oil furnace,

On Friday, November 21, 2014 9:06:25 PM UTC-6, micky wrote:

If you read again the questions I started the thread with, they were
about planning ahead, understaning the past, and for the sake of my
friend with the same furnace.

I'll check again but if there were others here, I would know about it.

If I die, I'll post about it. ..... Hmm. If I stop posting soon, you
can figure it killed me.

One can only hope! 8^)

No one can follow your blathering anyway...I've worked on a few oil furnaces, one was my own before we got NG here in the boonies. They have all had filters next to the furnace like this: http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/...ps2ecf6610.jpg

I've also seen dozens of basements with oil furnaces and the same filter set-up!