Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Aprilaire 600 humidity output

Hongyi Kang wrote:
Thanks Stormin for the effort! Really appreciate it!

Hi,
I have exactly same humidifier in my house(2600 sq ft 2 story with
finished basement) This humidifier is bypass type, so is the flap
controlling the air passing thru the water panel open? Or partially open
or closed? Also check if you can open the water cock more for
more water flow.
Hot air has to pass thru the panel to moisten the room air. Also
humidity has to be set in relation to outside temperature. During winter
I leave it at 30 to 35% and no higher to prevent condensation on window
panes. Panel can be reused after cleaning with CLR. Are you Chinese or
Korean? μ*€λŠ” ν•œκ΅*μΈμž…λ‹ˆλ‹€. Hope this helps.