Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodcraft

On Fri, 21 Nov 2014 10:44:44 -0700, Bob La Londe wrote:

I need a few cast iron saw extensions for a project. The SawStop ones
claim to be ground to within .0001. (I will be surprised if they really
are, but very pleased.)

If you're talking about "SawStop Contractor Table Saw Cast Iron Extension
Wing" Rockler and Woodcraft are the same price as I would expect for
SawStop stuff. Both have an $11 discount on a pair, although I can't see
how to ring that up on Woodcraft.

If Woodcraft is really free shipping, I'd call and see how to get the
discount. If not, they're both reputable companies.