Chuck

Default First post - first turning

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 21:27:44 GMT, Tony Rozendaal
wrote:

I've been lurking here quite some time, but I took the box in the linked
pictures off the lathe yesterday and wanted to share it with you.

I don't know what the wood is, I picked it out of a friend's wood pile -
it was the only piece not too rotten to turn. It has a coat or two of
tung oil on it. The lathe is a Smithy Super Shop.

Nicely done, Tony, particularly for a first turning. Nice wood, too.
What are the dimensions of the box?
--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com