Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Global warming -- America's greatest threat!

On 11/21/2014 12:11 AM, wrote:
Similarly, seatbelts sometimes kill people who would
have lived if they hadn't worn them. And just a few
weeks ago where I live, temperatures were 5F - 10F
hotter than normal, but I didn't cite that as proof
of global warming because, like your examples of cold
weather, they don't represent the whole picture, and
it would have been dishonest for me to claim otherwise.

Interesting you should mention. One of my friends
had two vehicle wrecks, and swears up and down that
a seat belt would have been his death.

The two wrecks I've been, I do believe seat belts
saved me a lot of injury and death and so on.

BTW, global warming continues. It's 22F in PRNY
this morning. Might get to 23F or so later when
global warming really kicks in.

-
..
Christopher A. Young