Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Spehro Pefhany Spehro Pefhany is offline

Default Firearm question for all the enth

On Thu, 20 Nov 2014 16:25:21 -0700, the renowned "Bob La Londe"
wrote:

I would note that last time I contacted Harrington & Richardson (maybe 3-4
years ago) atleast some of the old H&R guys were still there and they were
glad to answer questions.

Dropping H&R an email question on the H&R website can't hurt. You might get
lucky and find some of those old guys are still there and still willing to
answer a question or two.

Thanks, I'll pass that and Richards concise comments along.

It seems to be a fairly primitive thing from what he told me.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany