Gerald Ross

Default First post - first turning

Tony Rozendaal wrote:
I've been lurking here quite some time, but I took the box in the linked
pictures off the lathe yesterday and wanted to share it with you.

I don't know what the wood is, I picked it out of a friend's wood pile -
it was the only piece not too rotten to turn. It has a coat or two of
tung oil on it. The lathe is a Smithy Super Shop.

It is OK to put _links_ to pictures in this forum, right?

http://home.wi.rr.com/trozendaal/Grain.jpg
http://home.wi.rr.com/trozendaal/Spalting.jpg
http://home.wi.rr.com/trozendaal/top.jpg

Gorgeous. Wish my first efforts had looked that good!

--

Gerald Ross, Cochran, GA
To reply add the numerals "13" before the "at"