Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Running Diesel Gennie On Home Heating Oil: Anybody Actually DoingIt?

On 11/20/2014 12:19 AM, Paul Drahn wrote:
When the price of Diesel was high, I pumped heating oil out of the tank
and ran it in my Kubota tractor. Didn't notice any difference.

Paul

A decade or more ago, I knew an old farmer. he'd have
the home heating guy come out and put heating oil in
his tank for the house. Same truck and hose, to fill
the crank tank and fill his diesel tractor. Far as
I know, it worked fine.

-
..
Christopher A. Young